The men and women of the Madera County Department of Corrections are committed to providing quality professional correctional services to the citizens of Madera County.
To provide a safe and secure work and living environment for staff, citizens and inmates, and insure that all persons placed in our charge are treated lawfully, humanely and professionally, in a manner that instills confidence throughout our communities.
- Commitment – To the mission of the Madera County Department of Corrections, our vision, these stated values and the citizens of Madera County.
- Accountability – To exercise a responsible and efficient stewardship of allocated resources and to hold all staff to the highest standard of professional conduct.
- Professionalism – To provide the highest level of public safety with pride and honor, while working cooperatively with allied agencies, citizens, and community organizations in the performance of our duties.
- Integrity – Commit to the ethical standards of honesty, humility, fairness, and respect.
- Trust – Through strong commitment and mutual respect, we will provide the highest quality of correctional services to our communities, thus instilling confidence in each other, citizens of our county and inmates in our charge.